Career Opportunities at The Journey
The Journey is a thriving, growing organization with a continuous stream of career opportunities emerging as we seek to start new churches and ministries. Our pastors, leaders, and staff are here because God's called them to be here. As you pursue vocational ministry, we hope you'll take the time to pray and trust God to lead you wherever he's called you to be, whether with us, or somewhere else.
We are always accepting applications. If you're a pastor or worship leader who is interested, please send a cover letter and rèsumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CREATIVE AND COMMUNICATIONS
- You will be immersed in our creative processes
- Work closely with the staff Graphic Designer and Creative Director
- Attend and participate in department staff meetings and internship evaluations
- Lead research initiatives related to your focus or concentration
- Become an expert at distilling tasks and actions from meetings
Basic Job Description
Basic Job Description: With his/her own distinctive style, the Worship Leader at The Journey-West County will shepherd the West County congregation by cultivating an atmosphere and attitude of joyful worship in the lives of God’s people. This is facilitated by a Christ-centered, doctrinally sound, predominantly celebratory, engaging, demonstrative, consistently excellent, and uniquely creative corporate worship experience. He/she will also have assorted week-day responsibilities based on the giftings of the worship leader, the discretion of the lead pastor, and the needs of the church.