Journey Kids July Schedule
During the month of July, we are adapting our rhythms in Journey Kids to allow for more focused time on family, relaxation, and rest for a few weeks this summer.
In July, Journey Kids will not meet during weekend services. Instead, kids will join their families in corporate worship.
We’re pausing in our Journey Kids programming this next month for several reasons:
- Kids can worship with their families and the larger church body
- Our church has the opportunity to worship with our kids, too!
- This will allow our Journey Kids team to rest and be refreshed to serve this fall
- This will also give us space to prepare and reset for the coming school year
What will weekend services look like?
- We will be intentional about engaging with our kids and explaining what is happening during the service so this can be a formative time for our kids.
- Focused times of learning from God’s word specifically for our kids
- Resources available (sermon notes for kids, coloring sheets, and a resource for parents)
- It will be louder, and that's okay! Children are welcome!
What about my little ones?
- We recognize that for our toddler-aged kids (1-2 year olds), the worship service can be a very challenging environment for them. So while our regular Journey Kids experience for those ages (complete with simple teaching, songs, and activities) will not be happening, we will provide childcare for 1-2 year olds ONLY during both Sunday morning services (no childcare or Journey Kids will be offered at Saturday night services).
So, please come and worship together! We’re excited to see how God uses this month to grow our kids, our families, and our church's love for our kids!
Questions? Contact Tower Grove Journey Kids Director Kerry Knuckey.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Contact me at email@example.com.