**Though our church isn't currently meeting in person due to the Coronavirus, it would be a great time to learn about different ministries and prayerfully consider joining. See more about the Hosts team below!
On any given Sunday morning, our Hosts team strives to create an experience and environment where people are engaged. We believe people who attend our services and events should feel welcomed, safe, and loved, so they are better able to connect with each other, our church, and ultimately, Jesus.
Hosts team members serve at the service they already attend. Whether you prefer interacting with people or more logistical tasks, want to serve twice a month or once every few months, we have opportunities across the board. We are also happy to train folks on any area they'd like to serve in. Here are some roles you could fill as a host:
Connecting with People:
- Greeters and welcoming people to church
- Brewing coffee and mingling with attenders at our full-service coffee bar
- Sanctuary greeting – welcoming and connecting with attenders before the service
- Connecting with new families at the Welcome Center
- Setting up/cleaning up the communion table
- Assisting with parking signs and directing cars prior to services
- Counting offering
- General sanctuary, bathroom, and coffee area clean up
We also like to have fun and build community within the team! We’ve hosted bonfires, BBQs, and a trip to The Muny.
If you're interested in learning more or joining our team, please reach out to one of our Sunday morning leaders, Patrick Arthur.